Tuesday, March 17, 2009

jobless boredom in office

Joyfully lazy and bored beyond redemption I am now typing furiously without any hesitation. the consequence of my act are no longer feared , the darkness no longer haunts my instinct’s, free of future one takes the plunge into the unknown depths of this abyss.

Random thoughts are the purest breed, born out of no responsibility and no reason .
They float in this vacuum of restless feeling, bumping into the constant walks of someone important

How I wish I could remember every dream, so that I can never miss a dejavu again, so that I live a hundred lives in one, so I can explore all possibilities, so I can de code my imagination and find what I really want , because the most hidden goals, desire’s are the ones realized in dreams. So I know myself a bit better.

Fatigued by time I am looking for a challenge, my cubicle feels like a prison of joblessness and the open market my battleground for action.

No comments: